Thursday, January 26, 2012

Playing with cute kitties

Hi. Good morning Ladies, ^^ it's still morning at our place, and we start our day with a cup of warm coffee milk and a couple of biscuit. How about yours? :) we hope  you have a sweet morning like us too.  
And today, we want to play with our kitties. Let see.. we have naughty ginger kitten, adorable siamese kitten, and cute tabby kitten.They play, they sit, they run, they play again, they run again, they play again, they run again, they sit, and finally fall asleep. So why don't we give them some love, ladies? :)






7 comments:

Creations by Shirl said...

I love kitty cats, in fact I have a cat and his name is Mimi.....Let me see what I can do with them...
They are all so cute....

MilkCoffee said...

aw thank you :)
we looove kitty too, and hi Mimi ^^ she must be an adorable cute cat ♥

Mary J said...

Oh, I love them!! Hubby is allergic to cats so can't have any! Our two Labradors would lick them to death anyway!!

Anonymous said...

Oh they look so cute, love them!
Helen x

MilkCoffee said...

oh feel sorry about his allergic :( though cat is sweet, but dog is also lovely to be companion ^^ we love both.. ♥ hugs for your doggie♪

MilkCoffee said...

^^ thank you

Sophie Grace said...

What's Going down i am new to this, I stumbled upon this I have discovered It positively useful and it has aided me out loads. I am hoping to contribute & aid different users like its helped me. Great job. net worth